We recommend this training session for staff undertaking the administrative role in centres delivering OCN London qualifications, and for their managers.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand OCN London’s system for learner registration and how they can register learners;
- Understand OCN London’s system for registering new courses;
- Understand OCN London’s system for issuing certificates to successful learners and the steps they need to follow to obtain certificates;
- Identify their OCN London centre administration contact.
- Overview of recommended actions prior to registering learners;
- Confirmation of learner registration timescales;
- Guidance on completing the E-registration template;
- Real time demonstration of online learner registrations using QuartzWeb;
- How to download and complete your Recommendation of Award of Credit form;
- Real time demonstration of online results submission using QuartzWeb;
- Overview of the certification process;
- Examples and explanations of types of certificates;
- Explanation of replacement certificate request procedure;
- Overview of the features of QuartzWeb.
- Held every other month.
- Two hour session.
- Training is held at OCN London, 15 Angel Gate, 326 City Road, London, EC1V 2SF.
- Free for OCN London Recognised Centres.
- This training is non-accredited but learners can receive on request a certificate of attendance as evidence for Continuing Professional Development.
- We can also offer this course as in-house training for your specific organisation - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your training needs.
To book onto a training session, locate your chosen session in All Events and click Book Now!
Please note, this training is not suitable for Access to HE.
Return to the Training and Development page for other training sessions.