This training session is ideal for tutors new to formal assessment or OCN London accreditation and qualifications.
During the morning session, you will:
During the afternoon session, you will:
- Be introduced to principles of assessment and building learner portfolios;
- Identify characteristics of credit-based learning;
- Select appropriate assessment methods for your OCN units;
- Evaluate the use of different types of assessment evidence;
- Draw up guidelines for assembling learner evidence portfolios;
- Be guided on how to make good assessment judgements.
- Focus on designing effective assessment materials;
- Review examples of successful assessment tasks;
- Plan tasks for your own courses and learners;
- Be given guidance on good practice;
- Share ideas with others.
You are encouraged to bring examples of your own OCN London units so that you can work on drafting specific assessment tasks.
Please note, this training is not suitable for Access to HE.
To book onto a training session, locate your chosen session in All Events and click Book Now!