This training session is recommended for tutors and internal moderators who are new to delivering the Access to HE Diploma. It is not suitable for tutors delivering other OCN London qualifications.
The aim of the session is to introduce new tutors to the knowledge and skills they need to manage and assess a cohort of learners on the Access to HE Diploma.
The session will enable the participants to:
- Understand the particular needs of Access learners
- Understand how to manage Access learners effectively
- Understand the assessment protocol for the Access to HE Diploma
- Understand effective assignment design
- Understand effective assessment practice
- Understand how quality is assured
The training day is delivered in a small group setting, which means that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
£140 for OCN London Recognised Centres and Members
The session will be held from 10am-4pm at OCN London, 15 Angel Gate, 326 City Road, London, EC1V 2SF. Lunch is included.
If you have any queries about this training session, please contact Sarah Francis, Access to HE Standards Coordinator: email@example.com