Time: 3.00pm to 4.30pm
Venue: 15 Angel Gate, City Road, EC1V 2SF
Are you looking for short course qualification ideas?
Are you thinking about short courses that you can offer to:
- prepare learners for vocational learning, employment, or an apprenticeship?
- support learners' personal wellbeing and development?
- use for staff CPD?
- use towards unspent AEB?
We have a range of short national qualifications that can be used off-the-shelf to create 'bespoke packages of learning'.
What you will find out
- How to use our off-the-shelf qualifications to create personalised learning packages.
- How our qualifications can be used for employability and career development courses.
- How they can fit into a self-development and wellbeing programme for learners and/or staff.
Who should attend?
Come along to our event on 3 April to find out more.
Members Price: £0.00
Back to Events
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations.
- Managers responsible for employees' training and CPD.