Time: 3pm to 4.30pm
Venue: 15 Angel Gate, City Road, EC1V 2SF
With 22 qualifications in Digital Industries and Technology, OCN London is at the forefront of developing creative, innovative and inclusive qualifications to meet a range of learners’ needs.
The aim of our curriculum information session on 27 March is to give you an overview and help you plan how to introduce our new qualifications in Digital Industries and Technology to your curriculum offer.
Our new qualifications in Digital Industries and Technology are available in a range of sizes, making them ideal for delivery as short courses, study programmes, pre-access, preparation for employment, further study and apprenticeships.
Within this session, we will look at the following qualification suites:
- Skills for Professions in Digital Industries and Technology
- Digital Skills
- Digital Transaction Skills
- Digital Literacy
- Mobile Application Development and Enterprise
What we will cover:
- Qualification offer, structure, units and funding
- Approach to assessment
- Integrating these qualifications within your own curriculum offer.
This session is ideal for
- curriculum leads
- teaching and training staff
- any other staff in a learning and skills environment.