Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (AUPPA)
This one day course is suitable for new and experienced assessors. The qualification has designed to provide the understanding and skills necessary for the development of good assessment practice in all types of learning situations.
The course covers:
• principles and requirements of assessment.
• different types of assessment method.
• how to plan assessment.
• how to involve learners and others in assessment.
• how to make assessment decisions.
• quality assurance of the assessment process.
• how to manage information relating to assessment.
• the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment.
The session will be held at OCN London, 15 Angel Gate, 326 City Road, London, EC1V 2SF.
To book onto this training please visit https://teachingandtrainingcourses.co.uk/ or email email@example.com