Duration: 1.5 hrs
Venue: 15 Angel Gate, City Road, EC1V 2SF
Do you have unspent money from your Adult Education Budget?
We have a range of short qualifications that are a perfect way to increase enrolments mid year, or fit around other education and training programmes.
They can be delivered as stand-alone courses or as part of a programme to support self-development, including CPD for staff.
Come along to our FREE half day curriculum awareness workshop to find out more.
What you will find out
- How to use our off-the-shelf qualifications to create personalised learning packages.
- How our qualifications can be used for employability and career development courses.
- How they can fit into a self-development and wellbeing programme for learners and/or staff.
- Information on funding.
Who should attend?
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations
- Anyone responsible for an Adult Education Budget (AEB)
Did you know that if you are an AEB holder you can take advantage of the government's new educational policy for free courses for low earners.
Qualifications may be fully funded up to Level 2 for learners who are employed and on low incomes (£15,736 gross or less).
Come along to find out more. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions.