Thousands of qualifications are set to be transformed so that more people can gain the skills employers need and progress into work. The consultation launched on 02 March is seeking views on plans to reform post-16 qualifications at Level 2 and below so everyone has access to high-quality options that will lead to good outcomes whether that is going on to further study or into a job.
Qualifications will be streamlined and strengthened so that young people and adults have a clearer choice of options available to them and can be confident that they will set them on a path to a rewarding career.
Responses are required by 27th April so join us on 23 March to explore the key issues contained with the document.
What you will find out
By the end of this session, we will have discussed ideas to help you:
- Examine the key themes of the Government consultation
- Consider the impact for Young people
- Consider the impact for Adults
- Discuss key issues
- Establish deadlines
Who should attend?
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations.