This training session is designed for people who wish to be an assessor for OCN London courses or qualifications and/or who have to design assessment apparatus for these.
During the three and a half hour session you will:
- Consider the purposes and benefits of assessment;
- Look at what needs to be considered when designing assessment apparatus;
- Consider the importance of effective marking and the role of formative and summative feedback;
- Learn how to record outcomes of assessment effectively;
- Look at the content and purpose of quality reviewer reports in the context of ongoing assessment.
This training session is delivered in a small group setting, meaning that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
- Training is currently provided Online via Zoom
- Cost £50 for OCN London Recognised Centres, £70 for non-members.
- This training is non-accredited but learners receive a certificate of attendance as evidence for Continuing Professional Development.
- We can also offer this course as in-house training for your specific organisation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your training needs.
To book onto a training session, locate your chosen session in All Events and click Book Now!
Please note, this training is not suitable for Access to HE.
Return to the Training and Development page for the schedule and booking form.