Time: 10-10:30 AM
Many of our centres are being asked to develop courses to meet specific local employment needs, often with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and local employers to give adults the skills required to access employment opportunities with the minimum delay. This session will show you how you can create learning packages that will specifically address this need and help your learners progress.
What you will find out
The aim of our curriculum session is to give you an overview of:
- benefits of developing flexible learning packages and courses
- creating your own learning packages
- maximising the use of our unit bank which will enable you to browse and choose existing units that may meet your needs.
- component funding
- case studies
Who should attend?
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations.
Members Price: £0.00
Back to Events