Time: 3-4 PM
We are fully committed to embedding climate change awareness and green core skills for sustainable living into existing and new OCN London qualifications, assessments, as well as learning resources.
We have multiple qualifications that combine essential learning and employability units with sustainability, environmental conservation and green care units. These qualifications will help you introduce sustainability into your curriculums, which in turn can support the development of ‘green skills’ and progression to ‘green jobs’ across local sectors.
What you will find out
The aim of our curriculum session is to give you an overview of:
- what makes up the green economy
- how you embed climate change awareness and green core skills for sustainable living into your curriculum
- OCN London qualifications with green units across the different sectors
- Access to HE Diplomas with green units
Who should attend?
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations.