OCN London can supplement your Entry level, Level 1 and Level 2 provision with qualifications that serve not just to develop skills, but to build confidence in learning and motivates people to progress. With the help of credit-based learning and a flexible approach to assessment and design, we can help you develop an adult eductaion curriculum that supports upskilling, reskilling and retraining.
What you will find out
By the end of the session, attendees will have a better understanding of:
- qualifications to help you further develop and refresh your adult education curriculum offer
- ideas to help you create fresh ‘programmes of study’ for adult learners using your AEB
- ideas on how to put together ‘groups of units’ to create courses
- how to use our off-the-shelf qualifications to create flexible learning packages
- how our support materials and digital resources can help with blended delivery of our qualifications
Who should attend?
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations.