Time: 3-4:00 PM
Supporting your ESOL learners to progress to employment or move onto a vocational course
Looking for ideas to equip your ESOL learners with essential employment skills necessary to find work or to progress onto vocational studies courses?
The aim of our curriculum information session on Wednesday 26th January is to give you an overview of:
- our ESOL qualifications offer, structure, units, approach to assessment and funding
- how switching to OCN London ESOL qualifications can benefit you and your learners
- information on our integrated ESOL pathways- employability; vocational progression and digital skills; life skills and well being
The session is ideal for:
- curriculum leads
- teaching and training staff
- any other staff in a learning and skills environment
Join our online curriculum awareness session on 26th January to find out more!
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
To register, please click on the 'Book Now' button below.