Many of our short course qualifications are accompanied by free interactive digital resources to further enhance the learning experience. They can be delivered all year round and its compact size helps learners achieve a national qualification alongside their main programme of study. These qualifications cover a wide range of topics and skill areas, making them ideal for any induction or learner enrichment programme, as well as meeting Ofsted requirements.
Click here to view an example of a digital resource for the OCN London Level 1 Award in Developing Emotional Resilience.
What will you find out
- the different types of digital resources we have developed to help with remote delivery of our short qualifications
- how to access our digital resources
- how the qualifications are assessed
Who should attend
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations.
Come along to our event on 22nd September to find out more.
There will be plenty of opportunities for questions and discussion.
Don’t miss out. We have limited places available.