How can OCN London short qualifications help your learners?
A short qualification can be delivered all year round and its compact size helps learners achieve a national qualification alongside their main programme of study. These qualifications cover a wide range of topics and skill areas, making them ideal for any induction or learner enrichment programme, as well as meeting Ofsted requirements.
Short qualifications topics include:
To browse through the full list of short course qualifications with digital resources, please visit our remote delivery and digital resources page.
These qualifications can be used for:
- Induction Programmes
- Study Programmes- enhance learners’ experience
- Adult learners- can be used towards AEB
- Supporting blended learning
- Supported Learning
- NEET learners & unemployed - can prepare learners for vocational learning, employment
- Apprenticeships- can prepare learners for vocational learning, employment
Many of our short course qualifications are accompanied by free interactive digital resources to further enhance the learning experience.
Key features of OCN London digital resources
- Multi-platform accessibility (PC, tablet, smartphone)
- Built in learning checks
- Links to additional resources for students to extend their learning
- Materials developed by subject specialists
- Free for centres delivering the related OCN London qualifications
Click here to view an example of a digital resource for the OCN London Level 1 Award in Developing Emotional Resilience