Time: 3-4:00 PM
We are delighted to announce that we will be joined by a guest speaker from bksb on 09 June. Many of you may already be familiar with the innovative EdTech products bksb develop. In this session, we will provide information on the exciting partnership between bksb and OCN London which will grant approved centres free access to bksb Essential Digital Skills diagnostic assessment and resources.
We will also cover all other aspects related to delivering Essential Digital Skills qualifications at your centre.
Key qualifications details
What you will find out
The aim of our curriculum session is to give you an overview of:
- the importance of Essential Digital Skills qualifications
- the qualification offer, structure and units and available funding
- accessing bksb Essential Digital Skills diagnostic assessment and resources
- approach to assessment - attendees will be able to view a sample of our interactive assessments during the session
- offering these qualifications at your centre
Who should attend?
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations.