An awarding organisation cannot offer EDSQs to centres unless they are approved by Ofqual to do so. This is why we are delighted to advise our centres that we have been approved and that our qualifications are now available for delivery. Click here for information on how we can help you deliver EDSQs.
These qualifications focus on the five key skill areas identified in the national standards for essential digital skills published in April 2019:
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing
- Being safe and responsible online
As these new qualifications will be vital in helping those at risk of being digitally excluded, the government is fully funding 16-19 and 19+ employed or unemployed adults with low digital skills who are taking Ofqual approved Essential Digital Skills qualifications.
Key qualifications details
Why choose us for your Essential Digital Skills provision?
- Diagnostic assessments and learning materials available at no extra cost
- Inclusive assessment design - with an emphasis on practical skills
- Use of interactive workbooks enables assessment to be embedded easily into teaching and learning
- Straightforward assessment and moderation processes featuring offline assessment and auto-marking papers
- On-demand assessment and resits
- Expertise in developing digital skills qualifications
- Outstanding centre support with named contacts
- Free EDSQ training for centre staff
- Fully funded qualifications - Digital Entitlement ready
- Work with one of the UK's most innovative and expanding awarding organisations
Are you planning on delivering Essential Digital Skills qualifications? Get in touch with us to find out how we can support you.
Enquire about delivering Essential Digital Skills qualifications