Time: 3-4:00 PM
Our ESOL qualifications, available at Entry Levels 1,2,3 and Levels 1 and 2, have been developed using the knowledge and expertise gained from over 20 years working with centres to accredit their ESOL provision.
The aim of our curriculum information session on 9th December is to give you an overview of:
- the qualification offer, structure, units and funding
- approach to assessment
- offering these qualifications at your centre
- information on our integrated ESOL pathways
The session is ideal for:
- curriculum leads
- teaching and training staff
- any other staff in a learning and skills environment
Join our online curriculum awareness session on 9th December to find out more!
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
To register, please click on the 'Book Now' button below.