Time: 3-4:00 PM
Like many sectors, the education sector has undergone major changes since the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic. Earlier this year, we shared our range of free support materials that can help you with the delivery of remote or blended learning. Our curriculum session on 21st October will further help you to optimise the use of these tools and gain a deeper understanding of how you can use them for the remote delivery of your course content and related resources.
To register, please click on the 'Book Now' button below. You will receive a Microsoft Teams invite link once you have registered for the event.
What you will find out
- the different types of support materials we have developed to help with remote delivery of our qualifications
- how the qualifications are assessed
- how OCN London can help centres develop their own support materials for the qualifications and accredited courses they offer
Who should attend?
- Curriculum managers in further education and sixth form colleges.
- Managers responsible for adult education.
- Managers from independent training organisations.