Our range of flexible short course qualifications can be delivered in a variety of learning environments and can help you support learner engagement and wellbeing.
WHY DELIVER SHORT COURSES?
- They are easy to take up, supporting personal development, employability and progression of learners aged 14-19 and 19+
- Come with free learning resources and assessment tasks that can easily be uploaded on schemes of work for learners to access remotely
- They are short, therefore, ideal for helping learners achieve a national qualification this academic year
- Personalised support and learning packages - We can work with you to tailor your qualifications package for learners. You will also receive personalised support from our dedicated team and gain access to free learning resources for many units.
- Remote learning - Our short course qualifications are fit for online delivery. Centres can host the course contents on any online learning platform of their choice, including our own bespoke platform 'OPAL'. Please contact us for more information.
We have developed our own bespoke online learning platform 'OPAL' to help centres host course content online. If you would like information on how to convert a face-to-face course into a ‘remotely’ accessed course, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
SAMPLE ONLINE LEARNING RESOURCE
New to OCN London? Apply here
Already an OCN London Centre? Apply here
Back to News