Boost enrolments throughout the year with short course qualifications
Our range of flexible qualifications are easy to take up and can be delivered in a variety of learning environments year- round.
Why deliver short courses?
- Ideal for learners aged 14-19 and 19+ to support personal development and character building, including resilience, confidence and health & well-being
- Can be delivered as part an education programme for young people; apprenticeships; and adult learning programmes.
- Can support employability, digital agility and career development.
- Can help to keep learners safe and healthy.
- Can be used to help learners develop positive behaviour and attitudes to their education or training.
- Can be used for staff Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Help you to meet new Ofsted requirements.
Do you receive an Adult Education Budget?
Attract learners by taking advantage of the government's new policy offering free courses for low earners. Qualifications up to Level 2 may be fully funded for learners who are employed and on low incomes up to £16,009.50 gross.
Short courses are also ideal to fill the gap in any underspend in your AEB budget.
OCN London can work with you to tailor your qualifications package for learners. You will also receive personalised support from our specialist team and gain access to free learning resources for many units.