Boost enrolments throughout the year with short course qualifications
Our range of flexible qualifications can be delivered in a variety of learning environments and can help increase enrolments in year.
Why deliver short courses?
- They are easy to take up and deliver year round.
- Ideal for learners aged 14-19 and 19+ to support employability and career development.
- Can be delivered as part of a programme of study.
- Can support personal development and wellbeing.
- Can be used for staff Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Help you to meet new Ofsted requirements
Do you receive an Adult Education Budget?
Attract learners by taking advantage of the government's new policy offering free courses for low earners. Qualifications up to Level 2 may be fully funded for learners who are employed and on low incomes up to £16,009.50 gross.
Short courses are also ideal to fill the gap in any underspend in your AEB budget.
OCN London can work with you to tailor your qualifications package for learners. You will also receive personalised support from our specialist team and gain access to free learning resources for many units.
Click on a subject area below to view courses: