OCNLR Level 1 Award in Creative Hair Studies
|Qualification approval number
|Per-learner fee to centre
|Guided learning hours
|Minimum age for access
About this qualification
The OCNLR Level 1 Award in Creative Hair Studies qualification has been developed to provide learners with the opportunity to develop initial skills in different aspects of hairdressing.
Learners will be able to:
- Investigate and gain experience in hairdressing
- Develop practical skills and techniques in hairdressing
- Develop awareness of the health and safety issues related to hairdressing
- Use appropriate materials, tools and equipment in a practical environment
- Learn, develop and practice skills needed for progression in the hairdressing sector
Units with support materials and tutor resources
The below units have associated Resource packs,
and/or the Online platform.
Please contact us to enquire about using these materials or to see demo.
|L1 Styling Womens Hair
FundingThere is funding available for this qualification from the following source(s):
Adult Skills, Section 96 (Approved for 14-16s). Find out more by accessing The ESFA funding hub.
Where can I study this qualification?
For information on where to study this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7278 5511.