OCNLR Level 1 Award in Creative Hair Studies
|Qualification approval number
|Per-learner fee to centre
|Guided learning hours
|Minimum age for access
About this qualification
The OCNLR Level 1 Award in Creative Hair Studies qualification has been developed to provide learners with the opportunity to develop initial skills in different aspects of hairdressing.
Learners will be able to:
- Investigate and gain experience in hairdressing
- Develop practical skills and techniques in hairdressing
- Develop awareness of the health and safety issues related to hairdressing
- Use appropriate materials, tools and equipment in a practical environment
- Learn, develop and practice skills needed for progression in the hairdressing sector
As of 1st August 2021 this qualification will no longer attract public funding.
FundingThere is funding available for this qualification from the following source(s):
Adult Skills, 16-19 EFA, Section 96 (Approved for 14-16s). Find out more by accessing The ESFA funding hub.
Where can I study this qualification?
For information on where to study this course please email email@example.com or call 020 7278 5511.