Our brand new ESOL Skills for Life qualifications, available at Entry Levels 1,2,3 and Levels 1 and 2, have been developed using the knowledge and expertise gained from over 20 years working with centres to accredit their ESOL provision.
According to a report published in June 2019 by the Department of Education, 'improving employment prospects, enabling civic engagement and integration, and developing life skills to enable engagement in everyday life activities' are the key motivations found amongst learners for learning English.
OCN London's new ESOL qualifications aim to facilitate language development to help people to:
- gain or progress within meaningful and sustainable employment
- develop skills that support engagement in daily life activities
- develop further independence
- build confidence in socialising with others in different contexts
- access services and benefits
We place authenticity firmly at the heart of our on-demand ESOL assessments, ensuring that we use real language in realistic contexts so that each task offers up a meaningful experience that learners of all ages may connect with and encounter in real life.