OCNLR Level 1 Award in Work Preparation for Building and Construction
|Qualification approval number
|Per-learner fee to centre
|Guided learning hours
|Minimum age for access
About this qualification
The aims of the vocational Work Preparation qualifications are to:
- Meet the needs of learners on 16-19 Study Programmes
- Meet the needs of learners on Traineeship Programmes
- Meet the needs of learners who wish to progress to Apprenticeships
- Prepare learners for the world of work by enabling them to develop the skills, values and attitudes necessary to find and gain employment
- Help learners develop the general employability skills needed for successful and fulfilling employment/li>
- Help learners identify specific occupational areas in which they may wish to pursue a career
- Prepare learners for further, work-related study
Units with support materials and tutor resources
Click on the icon to view a sample:
FundingThere is funding available for this qualification from the following source(s):
Adult Skills, 16-19 EFA, Section 96 (Approved for 14-16s). Find out more by accessing The ESFA funding hub.
Where can I study this qualification?
For information on where to study this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7278 5511.
OCNLR Level 1 Certificate in Work Preparation for Building and Construction