OCNLR Level 1 Award in Developing Skills for Employment
|Qualification approval number
|Per-learner fee to centre
|Guided learning hours
|Minimum age for access
About this qualification
The OCNLR Level 1 and Level 2 Award and Certificate in Developing Skills for Employment qualifications will provide learners with the opportunity to:
- investigate and gain experience in a chosen vocational area
- develop practical skills and techniques in a chosen vocational area
- communicate in a practical environment
- develop awareness of health and safety issues in practical environments
- plan work experience
- develop customer service skills
- use materials, tools and equipment in a practical environment
- handle money used to purchase goods and services
- select units appropriate to their needs and aspirations.
FundingThere is funding available for this qualification from the following source(s):
Adult Skills, Section 96 (Approved for 14-16s). Find out more by accessing The ESFA funding hub.
Where can I study this qualification?
For information on where to study this course please email email@example.com or call 020 7278 5511.