Business Support Officer
Closing Date: Sunday 14 November
Interviews: Wednesday 24 November
Salary: Starting salary £23,495
Contract type: Full time (35 hours per week) Permanent
Location: Angel Islington, London EC1
We are a well-established, not-for-profit awarding body providing qualifications that support widening participation in education. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our busy team in the role of Business Support Assistant. Reporting to the Business Support Manager, you will carry out a range of administrative and customer service tasks to support different functions within the organisation. Providing a friendly, professional and effective reception service is also part of this role. We’re looking for someone with a positive outlook who enjoys being part of a team and has a willingness to learn and develop their skills.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Experience of using a database including data entry and processing;
- Operating full certification procedures for OCN London including printing, proofing and packing;
- Excellent ICT Skills to include Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Working as part of the Business Support team to respond efficiently to queries regarding courses and certification;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and can-do approach to work;
- Commitment to customer care and high quality service delivery;
- Professional, friendly and helpful manner;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adaptability, flexibility and willingness to take on a range of tasks as appropriate.
What we offer:
- Final salary pension scheme;
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays;
- Interest free season ticket loan (once confirmed in post);
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Annual personal learning allowance
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
OCN London is committed to supporting the continuing professional development and training of our staff. This is an opportunity to join a friendly team in an environment that encourages professionalism, creativity and diversity.
Please visit our website for more information. To apply, please email your CV and completed application form to email@example.com, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the person specification criteria in the job description. Please also complete and send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment. The monitoring form is separate from your application and will form no part of the shortlisting process.
Business Support Officer Application Form
Business Support Officer Job Description
Equal Opportunities Monitoring