Supporting your commitment to skills development and training
We are delighted that our partnership with OCN London is helping us to ensure that the Royal College of Nursing offers the highest quality learning and development to all our RCN Trade Union Representatives, both now and in the future.
Chief Executive and General Secretary
Royal College of Nursing
OCN London Quality Mark
The OCN London Quality Mark is our symbol of trust in the training provision offered by organisations. With 30 years’ experience of reviewing centres that deliver our qualifications, we know which policies, procedures and practices are expected from a training provider that cares about delivering an outstanding service to its learners.
Providers with the Quality Mark:
- operate with integrity;
- maintain high standards of delivery;
- continually monitor and improve their practice;
- work in partnership with OCN London.
With this initiative, we want to recognise good practice in the learning delivery provided by all organisations. This could be staff or volunteer training programmes, a stand-alone course or a broader learning and development offer such as coaching, mentoring, work shadowing or secondment. We recommend the OCN London Quality Mark as an excellent standard to work towards to ensure that you have robust policies and quality systems in place.
The benefits to your centre are:
- your learning provision will be reviewed by an external body, enhancing its reputation;
- your procedures and practices will be refined so that they are robust, saving you time and resources in the future;
- you will be able to use the OCN London Quality Mark when promoting your learning provision to prospective learners, volunteers or employees
- your staff will be eligible to take advantage of OCN London training and development events for your staff to improve and update their knowledge and practice and as Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
How to get the Quality Mark
We offer a free initial consultation meeting for you to find out whether the Quality Mark is right for your organisation and explain Quality Mark Approval process. Email: email@example.com to find out more and arrange a meeting.