Finance and Administrative assistant
OCN London are looking for a Finance and Administrative Assistant (0.6) primarily for the finance section, but also to provide cross-team administrative support.
The Finance and Administrative Assistant will provide cross team administrative support but primarily for the finance section of OCN London business.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Finance;
- Manage sales ledger/raise invoices and carry out credit control;
- Enter invoices and set up accounts for new customers onto the SUN accounting package;
- Maintain the Purchase Order database and place all orders;
- Manage the Purchase Ledger and process BACS;
- Assist with monthly product and income analysis reports;
- Enter transactions onto the Cashbook and allocate all receipts
- Be the first point of contact for financial queries, forwarding to the Head of Finance as required;
- Carry out monthly reconciliations on bank, Worldpay and RBS invoice discounting accounts
- Check data and make corrections to ensure accuracy in invoices;
- General office administration including ordering supplies;
- Processing company expenses;
- Undertake other tasks and duties as appropriate and necessary to the efficient running
of OCN London as directed by the line manager.
You will be educated to a minimum of Level 3 and be able to demonstrate a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
The role is part time (21 hours per week) and based at our offices in Islington.
Salary for the year will in the range £21,000 - £24,000 pro rata.
For an informal discussion about the job, please contact Omovbera Erhenede at email@example.com
Download the documents you need to complete your application below or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
Closing date: 12:00 midday on 5th August 2018.