This training session is designed for people who wish to be an internal moderator for OCN London courses or who have to design and operate a moderation system for their organisation.
During the three and a half hour session you will:
- Consider the purposes and benefits of internal and external moderation;
- Look at the role of internal moderator and quality reviewer;
- Evaluate your own organisation’s model of internal moderation;
- Learn how to record outcomes of internal moderation;
- Look at the content and purpose of quality reviewer reports.
This training session is delivered in a small group setting, meaning that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
- Training is currently provided Online via Zoom
- Cost £50 for OCN London Recognised Centres, £70 for non-members.
- This training is non-accredited but learners receive a certificate of attendance as evidence for Continuing Professional Development.
- We can also offer this course as in-house training for your specific organisation. Please contact email@example.com to discuss your training needs.
To book onto a training session, locate your chosen session in All Events and click Book Now!
Please note, this training is not suitable for Access to HE.
Return to the Training and Development page for the schedule and booking form.