Recommended for those who are new to the Administration Contact role and for those who haven’t used QuartzWeb previously, this information session will provide a real time step by step demonstration to the learner registration and certification process along an overview of QuartzWeb and the facilities it provides. Meeting online with you and your colleagues, on a date and time to suit, ensures that we can answer any questions you have pertaining to your provision and tailor the session to meet your needs.
The training session will look at:-
- Completing the eregistration template and the data that is required
- Creating a course run in QuartzWeb and uploading the eregistration template
- How to download, complete and submit your ERAC results claim form
- How to add learners to an existing course run
- How to search for course runs or individual learners
- How to download e-certificates
- How to run reports
Other features of QuartzWeb will be highlighted and information provided on such aspects as learner registration timescales, how certificates are despatched and the replacement certificate process.
To arrange a training session, please contact Simon Endacott, Business Support Manager, at email@example.com
QuartzWeb User Guides are also available from our Learner Registration and Certification page.