Closing Date: Sunday 3 April
Interviews: Monday 11 April
Salary: Circa £25k-£28k depending on experience
Contract type: Full time, Maternity cover
Start Date: 19 April
Location: Angel Islington, London EC1
We are a well-established, not-for-profit awarding body providing qualifications that support widening participation in education. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our busy team in the role of Quality and Standards Administrator. Reporting to the Quality and Standards Manager, you will carry out a range of administrative and customer service tasks and provide a friendly, professional and effective support service for those contracted to carry out external quality assurance for our providers. We’re looking for someone with a positive outlook who enjoys being part of a team and has a willingness to learn and develop their skills.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Experience of using a database including data entry and processing;
- Excellent ICT Skills to include Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Working as part of the Quality and Standards team to respond efficiently to queries regarding EQA;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and can-do approach to work;
- Commitment to customer care and high quality service delivery;
- Professional, friendly and helpful manner;
- Adaptability, flexibility and willingness to take on a range of tasks as appropriate.
What we offer:
- Final salary pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays;
- Interest free season ticket loan (once confirmed in post);
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Annual personal learning allowance
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
OCN London is committed to supporting the continuing professional development and training of our staff. This is an opportunity to join a friendly team in an environment that encourages professionalism, creativity and diversity.
Please visit our website for more information. To apply, please email your CV and completed application form to email@example.com, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the person specification criteria in the job description. Please also complete and send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment. The monitoring form is separate from your application and will form no part of the shortlisting process.
Quality and Standards Administrator Application Form
Quality and Standards Administrator Job Description
Equal Opportunities Monitoring