This training session is designed for people who wish to be an internal verifier for OCN London courses or who have to design and operate a verification system for their organisation.
During the three hour session you will:
- Consider the purposes and benefits of internal and external verification;
- Look at the role of internal verifier and quality reviewer;
- Evaluate your own organisation’s model of internal verification;
- Learn how to record outcomes of internal verification;
- Look at the content and purpose of quality reviewer reports.
This training session is delivered in a small group setting, meaning that it is easy to get direct feedback from our experienced tutor that is relevant to your centre and situation.
£75 for OCN London Recognised Centres and Members
£100 for non-members
Tuesday 14th November, 10:00am - 1:00pm
The session will be held at OCN London, 15 Angel Gate, 326 City Road, London, EC1V 2SF.
Members Price: £75.00
Date: Tuesday 14 November 2017
Back to Events