Discover safe, effective assessment with our free, easy to use digital materials.
Take the stress out of assessment with our new e-assessment options that are free to all OCN London centres.
Our suite of e-assessment materials includes:
Five reasons to use our electronic assessment options:
- Peace of mind for you and your learners. Our workbooks can easily be copied, saved and stored in the cloud, eliminating the risk of papers being lost or damaged.
- Simplicity. The workbooks and OPT system are so easy to use they do not require any previous experience or training
- Helps to engage your learners. Digital learning can help you to connect to your learners and is an engaging alternative to the more traditional, face to face classroom setting.
- Learner enrichment. Our digital materials can enhance your learners’ knowledge and skills of working and learning independently as they are available from anywhere, at any time.
- Facilitates good practice. OPT, our ePortfolio tool records every submission made by your learners and your feedback to them in one, easy to access place where not only learners,
but internal and external verifiers /moderators can find all that they need.
We currently have electronic workbooks and guides available for our Level 1 Award in Employability.
New guides are also now available for our Level 3 Certificate in Bridging Skills for Higher Education.
OPT - ePortfolio Tool
OPT allows you to store and track almost any work for assessment in the cloud including workbooks, word processed documents, pdfs, audio recordings, video recordings and links to learner online blogs.
You can watch our video demonstrating the OPT system here. Getting started with OPT is easy. In just one phone call we can set up your course so you and your learners can use the system.
To find out more about any of our e-assessment options get in touch with us on 020 7278 5511 or click here to email us.
If you are not currently an OCN London centre but would like to deliver our qualifications and use the materials you can apply to be approved through a fast track system.
Click here for more details.