WHAT DOES OCN LONDON OFFER?
- Streamlined centre approval
- Flexible assessment to suit your learners with an extensive unit bank and exemplar assessment materials available for Nursing and study skills units
- Supportive quality assurance approach
- Dedicated/Experienced/Designated Access to HE staff team and moderators who are able to provide expert advice, guidance and training
- Community of practice for lecturers and tutors facilitated through regular centre forums, standardisation events and our annual Access to HE Conference
- Exclusive partnership agreement with London South Bank University which gives enhanced progression opportunities for OCN London Access to HE learners
- Free eportfolio system for gathering evidence and recording assessment outcomes
- Qualifications to help learners to prepare for Access to HE at Entry 3 to Level 2
If you would like to deliver OCN London Access to HE Diplomas then click the button below to make an enquiry.
If you would like to discuss delivering OCN London Access to HE Diplomas in more detail or to make an appointment with our Access to HE Curriculum Development Manager,
please e-mail our Access to HE Development Officer, Michelle Wood firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7278 5511.
OCN London is a leading national Access Validating Agency and Awarding Organisation.
We put learner needs at the very heart of our service and certificate thousands of learners who achieve our Access to HE Diplomas every year.