The Awarding Partnership
The Awarding Partnership is a unique collaboration between three independent Awarding Organisations, each separately recognised by Ofqual and the Quality Assurance Agency.
The three Awarding Organisations are:
Open College Network West Midlands Region
These Awarding Organisations have agreed to work together to:
- Develop exciting and relevant nationally recognised qualifications
- Market their qualifications and services through the Partnership
- Deliver cost economies to pass on to existing and prospective customers
- Explore new services and products which are responsive to market needs
- Use only rigorous and robust assessment procedures to assure quality
- Provide national coverage for those taking up their services
We support learning by recognising achievement through credit-based qualifications, offering a range of services and products designed to promote widening participation, skills development, learner progression and community transformation for learners of all ages.
We work in partnership with our 'Recognised Centres' to support good teaching and learning, quality assurance and staff training. Our Centres include: FE Colleges, Schools, Employers, Private Training Organisations, Voluntary and Community Organisations, National Charities and Local Education Authorities.