Centre Support Officer
OCN London is an awarding organisation that awards nationally recognised qualifications and accredits bespoke provision. We are also an Access Validating Agency (AVA), licensed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) to approve and certificate Access to Higher Education Diplomas.
OCN London works with a range of provider centres and is seeking to appoint a Centre Support Officer on a one year contract to cover maternity leave. In this role you will have the responsibility for providing a range of administrative support in the customer management of the centres.
This will involve:
- undertaking initial checks of learner registrations and results and follow up actions
- database operation and performing data entry and data processing tasks
- undertaking data entry processes associated with learner registration and results
- operating full certification procedures for OCN London including printing and proofing
- being the first point of contact for enquiries from potential customers
- working as part of the centre support team to respond efficiently to queries regarding courses and certification
- assisting with the preparation for training events held at the office
You will be educated to a minimum of Level 3 and be able to demonstrate a minimum of one year’s administration experience. You will have current knowledge and recent experience of using a database, including data entry and processing, as well as accurate keyboard and word processing skills, excellent skills in written and oral communication, planning and organisation, negotiation and problem solving. You will also be able to work to deadlines, on your own initiative and as part of a team, and to establish and maintain a broad range of professional relationships.
The role is full time (35 hours per week) and based at our offices in Islington.
Salary for the year will be £22,579.
For an informal discussion about the job, please contact Simon Endacott at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please click here to download or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 12:00 midday on Friday 17 November 2017.
Task and interviews: Wednesday 29 November 2017.